Educational Activities of the Isa Viswa Prajnana Trust
We believe that changing knowledge is the main pathway to creating lasting change in individuals and society.
“When an individual’s thought changes, everything changes,” says Swami Isa. “True and total education should result in the complete development of the individual, and his or her realisation of Total Consciousness.”
Reforming education is a major focus of His Holiness Jagadguru Swami Isa and the Isa Viswa Prajnana Trust. For this reason, the Trust was awarded Special Consultative Status to the United Nations' Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
Swami Isa has developed a unique educational methodology called “Education for Total Consciousness” (ETC) which is aimed at attaining this noble goal right in the classroom itself.
An ETC school looks very much like the others, and uses the same textbooks. The uniqueness is in the way of teaching, and in the tools used to cultivate the total development of the child.
Learn more about:
Isa Viswa Vidyalayam pilot school
Other educational activities of the Trust come under the heading of Informal Education, such as yoga and meditation classes, the Global Energy Parliament, conferences, public talks and lectures.
Timeline of Major Educational Activities
The major activities undertaken by the Trust since its inception are as follows:
1998 - Establishment of school (Isa Viswa Vidyalayam)
- Veda Conference
2000 - 1st National Educational Conference on “Education for Total Consciousness”
2001 - 2nd National Educational Conference on “Education for Total Consciousness”
- Research Work on Panchabhootha (Swasthi Panchaha Yajnam)
- International Educational Conference on “Education for Total Consciousness”
2003 - World Peace Conference (Viswa Santi Sammelanam)
2005 - Energy Activation Ceremony (Amba Yaga)
2010 - International Meet (1st Session of Global Energy Parliament, Thiruvananthapuram)
2011 - Establishment of Research Centre
- International Meet on Sustainability in Energy and Medicine (Global Energy Parliament, Dresden)
- National Meet on Energy, Education & Environment (National Energy Parliament)
2012 - International Meet on Sound Energy (Global Energy Parliament, Paris)
- National Meet on Better India (National Energy Parliament)
2013 - Establishment of the Isa Universal Centre for Higher Studies –2013
- International Meet on Sustainable Economics (Global Energy Parliament, London)
- National Symposium on “Education, Technology and Medicine for a 21st Century Worth Living” (Dresden)
- National Meet on Education (France)
2014 - International Meet on The Science of Peace (Global Energy Parliament, Geneva)
- National Meets on Peace (France, India)
2015 - International Meet on “The Art and Science of Governance” (Global Energy Parliament, Madrid)
- IVPT receives Consultative Status at UN
2016 - International Meet on "Habitat Harmony" (Global Energy Parliament, Colombo)
- National Students' Energy Parliament on "Total Education", Thiruvananthapuram
- International release of Swami Isa's book, Education for Total Consciousness
2017 - International Meet on "Science for Happiness and Freedom" (Global Energy Parliament, Thiruvananthapuram)
- Global Students' Energy Parliament held
2018 - ETC Residential School - Preliminary Measures Taken
2019 - Publication of 'I-Theory' article in the Journal for High-Energy Physics, Gravitation and Cosmology
- Govt. of Kerala takes first steps to implement the Global Energy Parliament's 'Sustainable State Model'
- Universal Centre for Total Consciousness (Universal University) – Preliminary Measures Completed
Watch the Videos
Thought of the Week
“The six negative qualities of man are blind desire, anger, greed, fascination, negative ego, and unhealthy competition. When you can reduce your blind desire, it’s enough. The others will follow. - JAGADGURU SWAMI ISA”